New award for young Jewish Achievers
The new award is aimed not just at finding a winner, but at showcasing up-and-coming Jewish entrepreneurs – and so Ran and Gil have insisted that all entrants appear in the prestigious event magazine which reaches well over 50 000 readers.
RIGHT: Download the
PDF of the 2013 magazine – there are still a few pages of advertising available if you are quick
“The Creative Counsel Young Jewish Entrepreneur Award” will recognise entrepreneurship in young Jews aged 27 and below, who have demonstrated key strengths in:
1. developing innovative ideas;
2. willingness to take risks;
3. passion and drive;
4. persistence and perseverance;
5. strong implementation skills;
6. willingness to sell, sell, sell;
7. business and ethical leadership;
8. ability to learn from others and from past mistakes;
9. the development of a sustainable financial and business model; and
10. the starting of a successful business.
Nominations close at 17:00 on Monday August 4.
LEFT: Gil Oved and Ran Neu-ner with their ‘gongs’ from the 2013 event
Nominations must include:
1. The name of the nominee
2. The cell phone number and e-mail address of the nominee
3. A high resolution image of the nominee (print quality)
4.A 100 word explanation of the nominee’s business
5. A 500 word description of the nominee, his/her business and his/her vision for the future.
Nominations must be sent to nominations@saJewishReport.co.za before the closing date.
Nominees will be interviewed at the offices of The Creative Counsel or via Skype if out of Johannesburg on Wednesday August 6, commencing approximately 16:00.
RIGHT, FLTR: Craig Bond, Gil Oved, Ran Neu-ner and David Frankel at the 2013 Absa Jewish Achiever Awards
Nominees will receive a write- up in the Jewish Achiever Awards Magazine with a readership of over 50 000.Nominees will also be videoed and the video will be shown on the night of the Awards to more than 600 key business decision- makers.
Nominees will also be invited to an exclusive Absa breakfast on August 22 2014 as well as receive ongoing training and mentorship from the amazing team at The Creative Counsel.
The top nominees will be invited to the Jewish Achiever Awards Gala Banquet as personal guests of Ran Neu-ner and Gil Oved.
The winner will be announced at the Gala Banquet. All nominees must be available to attend the Gala Banquet on August 24, 2014.